GUARDIAN LEADERSHIP presents Time Management for Leaders – In the fast-paced, technology-driven work environment of the modern age, being busy has become the default mode of operation. Being busy is now a substitute for being effective. Checking items off our to-do lists has replaced genuine accomplishment. We fight fires by default even though we know that fire prevention is a better strategy. Our agencies and our careers get stuck in doing what we’ve always done instead of imagining what might be.
During this ONE-DAY interactive workshop, you will learn:
- Why to-do lists are poor tools.
- Why seting goals doesn’t work for most people and what to do instead.
- Why your daily habits are the best indicator of your success.
- Why good habits are difficult to form, and bad habits are hard to break.
- How to develop a healthy relationship with technology.
- How to identify your priorities and organize your life around them.
- The natural law that is critical to your personal effectiveness.
- The one skill that improves all others.
- Countless strategies to take control of your time and gain control of your life.
- $159 before August 27th
- $149 Multi-Agency discount* (3 or more)
- $199 after August 27th
*Multi ticket discount is auto applied in your cart